Sunday, October 13, 2013

L.A. Bound

  The first part of our adventure to L.A. started with my mom's birthday present to see P!NK (I had videos but my stupid phone deleted it all, seriously fuck droids!) She was amazing live I can't even put it into words.  To be able to do acrobatics routines and sing perfectly that is talent.  Here's some photos I found online to show a bit of her concert.



 This was the craziest part, on So What! she got into that circle thing and moved all around the Staple center, she spun, did flips, touch peoples hand, stand on poles just pure craziness!! She is such an amazing performer.
 
 If your ever in Downtown L.A. check this place out it's delicious!  Good choice Brandi!  Also they have the best Mocha Iced Coffee.





                 


                                  


And no this isn't me and Brandi's first time in L.A. we've been coming here 4xs or more a year since freshmen year.  Me, Brandi, and Haley's dream is to all live down in L.A. and we've been dreaming that since the first time we ever been to L.A.  Now I'm going to shut up and get on with the trip first   we went to the tourist spots because her cousin Ericka's friend has never been in Cali before so of course we took her to the Chinese theater and to walk along the starts.  Then we went down Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive and I took a pic of Channel but it's coming up to blurry on here so just going to say before I die I want to own one piece of real channel new or vintage doesn't matter, just a goal of mine.  Then drive down to Santa Monica Beach then Venice and that was the end of our trip.  It was a really funny, fun, relaxing weekend and I'm so happy I got to spend time with my bestie Brandi and her family their just the greatest!:)  Thank you so much for inviting me again!











No comments:

Post a Comment